Oh, hello there. This is my personal portfolio website, though it is rarely updated and mostly serves as the public front-end for various things this server runs.
Recent Full-Time Work
- HitRecord Web
- HitRecord as a service is a collaboration tool for users, focused on positivity and being a welcoming network. Behind the curtain, it is an Angular web front-end and native mobile clients powered by a Rails API. The web and mobile clients are new, clean, and we take pride in making them as good as they can be.
- Fanbank API, Consumer, and Business Portal
- Fanbank is a e-commerce and marketing product powered by Node, React SPAs, and server-side React. We were a small team and each responsible for all product engineering aspects (server, API, client, testing, UI).
- Event Farm
- EventFarm is an experiential event management platform. I was focused on the front-end Angular and React products, developed an iOS app, and got to work with many great team members during my many years there.
About this website
As far as UI goes, this site implements and extends the theme Minimal Blog by LekoArts, with the following customizations:
- Overridden primary components (header, footer, homepage, post)
- A few added utility components (such as a graphql optimized image-loader component and root wrapper)
- New hooks and texts
- Theme UI overrides (most notably, the site should automatically toggle light or dark mode depending on your device settings, if applicable)